Hamas official Dr. Basim Naim called on the United States to stop blind double-standard bias in favor of the Israeli occupation state.
In a press statement, Naim stressed that the overwhelming majority of the international community voted in favor of these resolutions, and only the Israeli occupation state, the United States, and some countries voted against them.
The UN General Assembly's (UNGA)Fourth Committee adopted on Friday four resolutions in favor of the Palestinian cause, including extending the mandate of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees and the illegality of colonial settlements.
He added that such a resounding vote in favor of the Palestinians' rights at the United Nations indicates that the United States is the one that hinders the international community's endeavors from stopping the Israeli occupation's crimes and granting the Palestinians their legitimate rights, thus siding with its ally in the region, the occupation state.
The Hamas official pointed out that the United States has many strategic interests in the region, and such disgraceful stances against the Palestinian cause would not be in its favor.
- Hamas lauds Palestinians for confronting Israeli demolition campaigns
- Hamas: Blinken’s visit to Israeli occupation emphasizes absolute support
- Hamas extends condolences to Pakistan over mosque blast victims
- Hamas denounces Israeli settlers’ attack on Jerusalem’s Armenian Patriarchate
- Haniyeh receives invitation from Iran FM to visit Tehran
- Hamas condemns Israeli decision to demolish Jerusalem homes as 'collective punishment'
- Hamas chief mobiles efforts with political leaders to stop Israeli crimes
- Hamas: ‘Israeli attacks against detainees will not break their will’
- Hamas: Resisting occupation a right guaranteed by all international conventions and laws
- Hamas mourns Palestinian boy who died of wounds from Israeli occupation army gunfire
- Hamas slams latest Israeli aggression on besieged Gaza
- Hamas mourns 10 Palestinians killed by Israeli occupation in Jenin massacre
- Hamas mourns Palestinian killed by Israeli occupation in Jerusalem
- Hamas: Palestinians to stand steadfast against Israeli colonial plans in Jerusalem
- Hamas welcomes ICJ’s announcement on UN request for opinion on Israeli occupation